Options

Passed 70-620...

Hey up guys.

Passed about 2 hours ago with 893. :D Made up!

If well prepared the exam is reasonably straight forward! IF WELL PREPARED!

I used the MCTS 70-620 Press book. Revised for quite a number of months on and off and have used Ultimate for over a year.

Simulations - I was quite impressed with these! A much better way to test aspects of your knowledge than written questions.

MCTS 70-620 Press book - Served me well I believe. There are some errors in the book and in the exam engine that comes with it. There were also a couple of questions that definitely were not covered by the book, but only a couple.

Time for beer now I think... icon_twisted.gif

Matt
Matt of England

Comments

• Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job!

On your way to the MCSE or or the 2008 line up?
    -Daniel
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

I agree - if you prepare well for it, this exam can be very straight forward, and the MS Press book is excellent. Use that & do all the exercises, and you're good to go.

Enjoy celebrating! drunken_smilie.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    mattiplermattipler Member Posts: 175
    Cheers lads. I've got my CCNA and MCTS vista config now, so I want to concentrate on something more AD related. Not sure yet though...

The celebrations are being enjoyed... just cracking open the second bottle of red. icon_lol.gif

:D
    Matt of England
  • Options
    RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
    Congratz! Well done :)
  • Options
    bilalzaidibilalzaidi Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Matt

Congratulations on passing the exam. Its my turn to put my neck under the sword. I am also preparing from the Training Kit from Microsoft Press. I was wondering if you can tell me whether I should pay more attention to certain topics as compared to others. Any help would most certainly be appreciated.

Regards,

Bilal