what do you do after you pass!

DoubleDDoubleD Posts: 273Member ■□□□□□□□□□
what do you do after you pass!
do you wait for your cert to come in the post??
OR do you have to sign on to request them to send the Cert to you???

Comments

  • skrpuneskrpune Posts: 1,409Member
    step 1: celebrate! drunken_smilie.gif
    step 2: stalk the careerID website until your results show up online (sometimes 2-3 business days or more depending on the speed of your test center)
    step 3: verify your address & request your certification package
    step 4: celebrate some more!! drunken_smilie.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

    Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & Switchi Bay Area, CaliforniaPosts: 5,163Mod Mod
    skrpune wrote:
    step 1: celebrate! drunken_smilie.gif
    step 2: stalk the careerID website until your results show up online (sometimes 2-3 business days or more depending on the speed of your test center)
    step 3: verify your address & request your certification package
    step 4: celebrate some more!! drunken_smilie.gif
    I fully agree with this, except more celebrating. icon_lol.gif

    Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

    Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • skrpuneskrpune Posts: 1,409Member
    actually I forgot one step...


    step 5: keep fingers crossed that your mail carrier pays attention to the "DO NOT BEND" notice on the outside of the package with your cert in it.


    My mail man didn't exactly heed that warning when he delivered my N+ certificate last week, and he bent it to fit inside my condo-sized mailbox. Ugh. Thankfully I got down to check the mail not too long after he left so it wasn't bent all that badly.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

    Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • vColevCole Posts: 1,574Member
    Slowhand wrote:
    skrpune wrote:
    step 1: celebrate! drunken_smilie.gif
    step 2: stalk the careerID website until your results show up online (sometimes 2-3 business days or more depending on the speed of your test center)
    step 3: verify your address & request your certification package
    step 4: celebrate some more!! drunken_smilie.gif
    I fully agree with this, except more celebrating. icon_lol.gif

    about 3 times more. icon_lol.gif
  • captobviouscaptobvious Posts: 648Member
    Party like it's 1999! icon_thumright.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Posts: 5,057Mod Mod
    Take your next exam and continue advancing on your chosen career path!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

    ***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

    'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • snadamsnadam Posts: 2,234Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    actually I forgot one step...


    step 5: keep fingers crossed that your mail carrier pays attention to the "DO NOT BEND" notice on the outside of the package with your cert in it.


    My mail man didn't exactly heed that warning when he delivered my N+ certificate last week, and he bent it to fit inside my condo-sized mailbox. Ugh. Thankfully I got down to check the mail not too long after he left so it wasn't bent all that badly.


    funny you mention that, I had a similar issue with DO NOT BEND :D

    fortunately I moved and should have to worry about this again.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

    :study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • SieSie Posts: 1,195Member
    +1 for the celebrating.

    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
Sign In or Register to comment.