Options

Passed.....

bsharpe90bsharpe90 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday and now I am MCSE!! Finally....it was a long road but well worth the effort....now onto upgrading my new accomplishment to XP. icon_twisted.gif

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    fletch2791fletch2791 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Hoping to take this exam in a week or two!
  • Options
    lippylippy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go !! i just took the test on friday and squeeked by with 780,, but damn it was a tough slog,, i was at it for 3 weeks solid 8 hours of class and 6 hours of study every day ,, MCSA woo hoo, well on my way to MCSE
    LIPPYIS mcsa
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass--both of you! Well done!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Well done on the pass..great feeling being qualified.

Whats your plans now ?
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats to the both of you.
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    How many questions did you have on this test? I am going to take it next week so I am just curious before I go in there. I have been studying for about 4 hours a day for 3 weeks now. I am getting closer and closer to battling the beast!
  • Options
    Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 50 questions Fletch I took the test today. I got a 820 score with 700 as passing. A lot of posters here post that he passed but does not want to give out his actual score and then you have the regulars who who reply and give the self-congratulatory patronization. It gets lame! What about posters who have failed and need encouragement too study on his weak areas and take the test again and pass.

Yes this is a toughest exam out of the MCSE bunch and I previously failed it last year and I remember having about 60-65 questions. I waited too long to take this test again having passed 210, 215, 217 and 218. Last year MS just only posted pass or fail marks; no scores. I had just finished passing 220 and 221 with 890 and 910 marks respectively. I also taken 227 ISA server exam with the just pass mark of 700 and 62 questions. So good luck to you in taking the beast 70-216 as I had really study very hard for these two exams and had sleepless nights the pass 3 days. I had too take these two exams today because the vouchers would expire after this day July 8, 2004.

I am just lucky passing 227 at the same time. Good Luck to you and study real hard!!!! icon_eek.gifangel.gif :P icon_rolleyes.gif
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS
  • Options
    orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats

orissa
    Nothing is impossible in this IT world.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Don_PA wrote:
    Yes this is a toughest exam out of the MCSE bunch

haha..you mean the hardest of the core tests? I thought 214 was much harder than 216....anyways....Congrats on your pass and becoming an MCSE.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    bsharpe90bsharpe90 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don_PA wrote:
    A lot of posters here post that he passed but does not want to give out his actual score and then you have the regulars who who reply and give the self-congratulatory patronization. It gets lame!

What difference does it make on the score? A pass is a pass....
  • Options
    I am getting ready to take this test in an hour. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    lippylippy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck Fletch hope you did well!!
    LIPPYIS mcsa
  • Options
    Well... The beast got the best of me yesterday. I felt I was prepared but Microsoft showed me that I had a bit more studying to do. Does anyone remember getting a lot of SNMP questions? It felt like I got 7 or 8. I wasnt prepared for that. I nailed DNS, DHCP, and WINS, but Remote access and Certificate Services killed me. Well, I am hoping to take this test again on Friday or saturday.
  • Options
    I have finally slayed the BEAST!!!!!! Got out of the testing booth a little over an hour ago. 843!!! It is on to MCSA. Should be a piece of cake compared to Intrastructure.
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    wylie24wylie24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all who have slayed the beast!!! I will be taking that test in the next couple of months ( have to wait for my new school course to start ) but I have already started to study for the exam so that I am prepaired. I have heard about that exam.
    haha..you mean the hardest of the core tests? I thought 214 was much harder than 216....anyways....Congrats on your pass and becoming an MCSE.

icon_confused.gif: I am planning on taking 214 and 220 so that I will have my security. What is the take on these?? I have heard that 220 is not all that bad but is how is 214?? I noticed that ten9t6 said it is by far the hardest of them all. icon_confused.gif Just wanting to get some feedback is all so any info is a help.
    Helpful Hint
    > When your brain leaks out of your ears, you need to stop reading and play a game!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations.... :D
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.