Options

Which Path...

gonzonickgonzonick Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im really stuck on this one. Ok i have just finished the entire CCNA course. I just graduated high school and turned 18 on Monday :D . I did Cisco in my school for the past 2 years. We used in class training with labs and such and also cisco.netacad.net . I took my A+ exams last summer and passed. Just a few months ago i took the Network+ exam and passed with an 833. I just took the Voucher exam in semester 4 and got a 95! i was really excited getting that score. I have the CCNA self study books which i bought a while ago. I also bought the CCNA Flash Cards book. I really like the questions on the cd. my real question for everyone is WHICH TESTS DO I TAKE? I actually have no clue if its better to take the INTRO and ICND or just take the CCNA? I can actually go on the cisco.netacad.net site and get my vouchers sent to me. I have to pick one path. Please help with my decision i dont know what to do thankss...
A+ Network+

Comments

• Options
    PSUalumPSUalum Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I too am preparing for CCNA next month. From what I have seen from other posts, the consenses seems to be to go for the single exam. You will see the same material for both formats. Be aware that it is more expensive to take the two exam format. It does not seem to be more or less difficult with either format.

I have gone through a number of cert exams myself over the past six months and know that if I'm taking it, I'm taking one exam and getting the stress over with, rather than dragging it out. Hope that helps with the decision.

Cheers
  • Options
    gonzonickgonzonick Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes i agree now i think. cause i have been looking on other sites and it seems that people who are just begining cisco are taking the dual exam path. Im positive now that im taking the single exam. thanksss
    A+ Network+