Options

Passed

theICEtheICE Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well i took the test today and passed, it was pretty straight forward test so i am getting my ciw-a to add to my resume to. also i noticed that prosoft is coming out with a new ciw test so it will retire the old one in dec and on there website i noticed that they will not longer accept the i-net+ to get the ciw-a. So if anyone wants to do the 2 for 1 deal they better do it before dec. anyway i am going to take a couple days off and than start studying for my server+!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    congrats...and thanks for the heads up..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the new cert!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    theICEtheICE Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, i got a question cause i have looked around and can't find the answear since prosoft is going to retire the current ciw-a in dec, will i still be ciw-a certified or will it expire in dec when they retire it, cause i am just wondering after dec if i could still put it on my resume.
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    LeanneEdenLeanneEden Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TheICE

Congrats on your inet! I am sure you can put CIW Associate on your resume, as long as you register your inet score and pay the admin fee (think its approx $50 or so) on the ciw website (ciwcertified.com) before december.
    They cannot take it away from you once you have done it.