Options

70-620 Scheduled for 1/16/09 at 11am EST

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I have scheduled this exam for next friday at 11am. I have the Configuring Windows Vista Training Kit book, the MOAC book (I am a trainer.), and have done every lab in the vista book. I also looked over pllegends quick tips several times.
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Good luck!! ...but looking at your list of current certs, I think you'll have no problem with the 620 exam and you probably won't need too much luck to knock it out. ;)
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    Good luck!! ...but looking at your list of current certs, I think you'll have no problem with the 620 exam and you probably won't need too much luck to knock it out. ;)

Thanks!! I wanted to finish my CCNP, but my job is forcing me to take this. I guess it makes sense though...they don't want people being trained by a trainer who isn't certified in the material.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."