Passed 270

Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the 270 exam with 854. My 1st Microsoft exam. I too had trouble with the Prometric center. The PC brought up 2 error messages after I was finished with the exam and the survey. It attempted to print my score report, but lost it. They had to call the help desk to make sure that they had a record of my test. All is well though, I passed. Moving on to 290, then The BEAST.:)
WIP:
ROUTE

Comments

• Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats mate

well got mine in a couple of weeks.............

i jus dont seem confident enough.............icon_silent.gif
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

I think most of us have a horror Prometric story, so you're not alone.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    well done, congrats & see ya in the 290 forums! :D
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • auwal87auwal87 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I want to take my 70-270 exam next week. Please give me clues and hints as I have never taken Microsoft's exam before. My big problem is I don't use to pass the practice test either, so I am afraid of taking the real exam.
  • ThunderPipeThunderPipe Member Posts: 120
    I always hear about these crazy happenings with Prometrics. But my exam went without incident. Lucky I suppose. I can't imagine what it must feel like to work through and finish an exam only to have to retake it because of an error.
    auwal87 wrote: »
    I want to take my 70-270 exam next week. Please give me clues and hints as I have never taken Microsoft's exam before. My big problem is I don't use to pass the practice test either, so I am afraid of taking the real exam.

If your not passing practice tests, I'd hold off on taking the real thing. A few "clues and hints" are to just read the question, and make sure your understanding the question. That's half the battle. They tend to throw in a lot of filler info, that has absolutely nothing to do with the question. But these are things you'd probably know if you were faced with a problem in the real world. Weed out the BS and find the actual question. Once you've done that, you can normally scratch off 1 or 2 of the answers, because they have nothing to do with the question. Then it's down to what you know. Good Luck. Read through the Tech Notes on this site. They help....
    icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif