Options

Taking a+ Hardware and A+ software tests

Wilson502Wilson502 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, first off im 19 years old getting rdy to take my A+ Hardware and A+ software tests. I took classes for both objectives in city college, and got an A in both classes. Ive been studying with the Marcraft A+ Concepts, but the problem is it covers the 2001 objectives, and not the 2003 objectives, so my question which is more difficult the 2001 or the 2003 objectives? Is there a good free exam practice for the 2003 objectives?
Currently Studying: MCITP:SA, B.S. Business Administration with Focus in Computer Info Systems, Cal State Fresno
Degree Completion: Spring 2013
Future Studies: MCITP:EA, MCSE 2012, CCNA/CCNP, VCP5, Security+, Linux+, SQL

Comments

• Options
    orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When you planing for the exam. take more practice test before you sit for real test.

Tks
    Nothing is impossible in this IT world.
  • Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Check out the Topsites link they have many sites with good current objective free practice exams
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    2001 objective exams are now dead.

My best advice is to get the All-In-One A+ Certification Exam Guide, Fifth Edition, by Michael Meyers and go through it before testing. This book is based on 2003 objectives. Meyers has a good style of presentation and comes highly recommended.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    i have the thompson course technology book that i bought for my classes which covers the 2003 objectives, we did like tests and mini exams in our classes, and got A's on most of them.
    Currently Studying: MCITP:SA, B.S. Business Administration with Focus in Computer Info Systems, Cal State Fresno
  • Options
    I used the Thomson A+ course materials in the courses that I took.
    The info is good.

For free stuff check out the exams on this site and also check out the Topsites. You can probably find some decent exams out there.
  • Options
    so i just study these online exams? or just study the book real hard?
  • Options
    Study manual real hard. Just use the exams to tell you where you're at knowledge wise.