Options

Finally So Happy!!!

networknoobnetworknoob Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I thought this day would never come.
I been trying to study for the last year. About 2 months into my study, my baby came to this world and my study went downhill. But I was determine to finish what I started. So on My BD (New Year) My resolution is to get my CCENT, so I scheduled the Test and Studied none-stop with whatever materials I have, 2 books, 3 routers, 3 switches.

The day finally come. One Monster in the system and am good to go. I was nervous, anxious, you named it. It was harder than i expected but I was determined. The system went down in the middle of my exam,(console wont come up) so I lost 20 minutes. With only 30 minutes left, I was scared that I wont make it.

Its the best feeling I have for a long time after I was told I passed with a score of 865.
I have to leave the country for a month tomorrow.(pain in the pocket) But at least I have tackled the biggest challenge so far this year....Thank you all of you guys in the forum...for the help. Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    So I guess network n00b no more! Congrats!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks Mike and Grinch......have fun with that weather in Chicago MIKE....I be going to a 98 degree all-the-time zone...hehehe
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    They're only talking about -12 and sub-zero for only a couple of nights -- shouldn't be too bad :D

Which Vue test center did you use? I guess I could call Edward Hines Lumber Co in Buffalo Grove and see if they really are a Vue Test Center -- but it sounds so weird that I want to see it with my own eyes before I schedule an exam there. I did a Saturday exam at NetXperts in DesPlaines, but I don't have the time now to make the trek there.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man :)
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Edward Hines Lumber Co sound perfectly legitimate to me...do an exam and pick up some wood to finish your kitchen remodel. Now that's time management!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I like the all-in-one exam center. Pass an exam and pick up some firewood on the way out! Good luck with ICND2!
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

mattrgeemattrgee Member Posts: 201
    Well Done mate!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ptlinvaptlinva Member Posts: 125
    Congrats!

I'm right behind ya... I'm hoping to schedule mine in a few days!
  • Options
    I went to The VUE Center at Wright College in Chicago. Was very hot inside. Old computers (mine crashed) and very little space, I had to move the mouse pad to make room for the laminate pad. Nevertheless it was okay and the TEST admin was extremely nice.

Good luck "ptlinva"....may the force be with ya....hehe
  • Options
    JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    Well done my friend! There truly isn't a lot of things that feel better then passing those exams.
  • Options
    sides14sides14 Member Posts: 113
    Congratulations. I ran into the same situation when I was finishing my degree and it took me an extra year. It might seem like it was delayed, but you got one of the greatest gifts in the world.
  • Options
    ConstantlyLearningConstantlyLearning Member Posts: 445
    Well done man.
    "There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Met44Met44 Member Posts: 194
  • Options
    miclchmiclch Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! you did pretty good with the 20 minutes lost. i lost a lot of time too on those simulation questions..
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! I think a name change is in your future. Maybe Noobnomore?

:)