Options

Job Search Update

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
It's update time! I had a second interview with a chemical company and got to learn some more about the job. I'd be working on network management (this is currently outsourced and they want someone who can do some of it and to deal with the company it is outsourced too), a little web design, some programming (X++ for Microsoft Dynamics), and helping to implement Dynamics. Also, helping with whatever projects come up (no helpdesk as this is currently outsourced as well.

As far as the security position I applied for at the hospital I have been called back for a second interview. This is on Wednesday and I will meet the team that I will be working with if hired and after that meeting with the Director of IT. Pay at this job will be higher then the other, but at this point I'm open to anything. So we shall see!
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    Finished my second interview for the security position. Felt I clicked really well with the team and the interview with them flowed very well. The IT Director just talked a little more about the position, about the hours being pretty long, and there being stress in the position. Overall I am excited to hear from them with a job offer hopefully!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    Finished my second interview for the security position. Felt I clicked really well with the team and the interview with them flowed very well. The IT Director just talked a little more about the position, about the hours being pretty long, and there being stress in the position. Overall I am excited to hear from them with a job offer hopefully!

Best of luck! The wait between an interview where you felt everything went great and getting an answer is a killer. Been waiting on an offer or rejection for about a week and a half now and they are still conducting a couple of final interviews yet so I may not know for another couple of weeks.
  • Options
    You couldn't be more right!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff