Do I NEED to study OS Stuff also?

istgirlistgirl Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello, I have yet another question. I've been reading various articles, and I've seen in a couple of them, where they say that you should study BOTH material sections for either exam. Is this something that is recommended by some? There is just TOO much material in either section for me to try to CRAM into my brain. Do you all think that I need to peruse through the OS sections some before I take this Core part?
Tech Support Tip #2: When the support agent says "Click...", wait for the rest of the sentence.

Hot Tip #3: Be sure to turn it on before calling technical support.

Comments

• semiautomaticsemiautomatic Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you want the A+ Certification you'll eventually need to know both the Hardware and the OS. You can however take pieces of the test. I personally choose to take the OS first and take the Hardware later. You''ll need to pass the hardware and software in order to be fully A+ Certified.
    "Ignorance is Bliss"
  • awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In one word no, u can study the hardware and os separately. Although,I suggest you read all of it first to understand it all even a little helps for later and then study the hardware section comparing with the exam objectives for the hardware exam.
  • istgirlistgirl Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your comments!
    Tech Support Tip #2: When the support agent says "Click...", wait for the rest of the sentence.

Hot Tip #3: Be sure to turn it on before calling technical support.