Options

8 year old passes Microsoft exam

StoticStotic Member Posts: 248

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's nothing. Wait till my 3 year old nephew passes his CCIE AND his Microsoft Certified Architect by the age of 8.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It wasn't clear if it was just him passing a single exam or earning the MCSA, it appears he earned the MCSA according to this article:

Free internet access for the computer genie Marko Calasan | biz.on.net.mk

Time to start giving my 18 month old some lab time on the home lab so he can go for his CCNA. He can go and actually enjoy life once he finally nails down subnetting...
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    That is neat but in a not very useful way. When you're 8, you should be out playing with friends and generally being a child.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tiersten wrote: »
    That is neat but in a not very useful way. When you're 8, you should be out playing with friends and generally being a child.

Indeed - and I would be impressed if he passes a performance based exam (such as RHCE) and not multiple choice :)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    tiersten wrote: »

Bah.. outside is overrated. Computers are the new outside icon_thumright.gif.
  • Options
    coffeekingcoffeeking Member Posts: 305 ■■■■□□□□□□
    v.v.v.very hard to believe.
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    I can't tell what certs this kid has though...from the second link, it looks like he has the MCDST & did the XP 270 exam but didn't do the core exams yet, and the first link sorta implies that he is an MCSA but doesn't come out & say it. I'm cornfused.

Either way, it is impressive that he's gotten whatever certs he's gotten at that age. I feel like a total slacker now though in comparison.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion