Options

Lost in the Static

SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
For those of you I didn't manage to get addicted to Auditorium, I've got something new to kill your productivity. . . and your eyeballs. Say hello to Lost in the Static. Yes, I'm a bad, bad man. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

• Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    In my mind, I am doing incredibly painful and terrible things to you presently :D

Partly because it messed all of my windows around across my 4 displays, and partly because everything I am typing right now is incredibly blurry.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    That means you haven't played long enough. When you get mistaken for Stevie Wonder, you've played just long enough. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Is this supposed to be like those magic eye pictures. I was never able to see anything in those and I'm not seeing anything in their screenshots either.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    I didn't have any problems playing that game. My lack of platforming skills affected me more than the nasty graphics. I ended up quitting at the donkey kong style stage with the boulders.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    jbrown414 wrote: »
    Is this supposed to be like those magic eye pictures. I was never able to see anything in those and I'm not seeing anything in their screenshots either.
    No. It is just random static. "(These are not random dot stereograms. Do not try crossing your eyes.)"
  • Options
    jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    I just d/led it and played a little bit. My eyes hurt and the screenshots don't really do any justice as to what the game is.