Options

Cisco Network Academy Alumni

boostinbadgerboostinbadger Member Posts: 256
I qualified for a discount voucher by meeting the requirement on the Voucher Exam and I am having difficulty finding where I would redeem this voucher. If someone that has redeemed a voucher like this before could help point me in the right direction on getting mine, it would be appreciated.

I have looked through my Academy Connection page and saw several different places it might be, but haven't located it yet.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    I qualified for a discount voucher by meeting the requirement on the Voucher Exam and I am having difficulty finding where I would redeem this voucher. If someone that has redeemed a voucher like this before could help point me in the right direction on getting mine, it would be appreciated.

I have looked through my Academy Connection page and saw several different places it might be, but haven't located it yet.

Thanks

boostinbadger,

According to the Vue webpage for Cisco Systems....
    Networking Academy Vouchers and Promotion Codes
    If you are new to testing with Pearson VUE, please make sure to have your Academy Connection ID and Academy Connection username available when you register for your exam. Your voucher or promotion code will not work without these two pieces of information.

If you have tested with Pearson VUE before, please contact customer service in your region or an authorized test center before continuing so that your profile is updated with your Academy Connection ID and Academy Connection username.

Cisco requires this information from all Networking Academy students in order for their test results to count toward certification. If you have questions, please refer to the email instructions you received from the Cisco Networking Academy.

Then I guess you use the voucher number during the exam registration process. Did this post help?

Source:
    1. Cisco Testing with Pearson VUE - http://www.vue.com/cisco/
  • Options
    boostinbadgerboostinbadger Member Posts: 256
    I think I have it figured out now. I had to request a voucher first. I have now received it. When I call Pearson I need to tell them a bunch of info, my voucher number and promotional code. I will then pay the difference and schedule the exam.

Thanks for your help tech-airman.
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    boostinbadger,

According to the Vue webpage for Cisco Systems....

Then I guess you use the voucher number during the exam registration process. Did this post help?

Source:
    1. Cisco Testing with Pearson VUE - Cisco Testing with Pearson VUE

fixed it for ya, I mean really htp?