Options

Transcender

kpjunglekpjungle Member Posts: 426
Hi,

I was wondering what people think of transcender products for CCNP exams, and if they are truly legit? (Want to make sure they are) certguard seems to think so.
Studying for CCNP (All done)

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They're legit for sure. I have no idea about the quality though (I'm a Cisco noob :D)
  • Options
    aragoen_celtdraaragoen_celtdra Member Posts: 246
    I'm also aware of it's legitimacy. But I would like to give this thread a bump to see if anyone care to share their experience with it. I'm still quite undecided between transcender and boson (or if I should just forgo the whole mock test thing altogether).
    CCIE Wr: In Progress...
    Hours CCIE Wr Prep: 309:03:52
    Follow my study progress at Route My World!
    My CCIE Thread
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in their quality as well. I have heard great impressions on their CCNA practice exams and for other certifications such as CompTIA Security+. If they are just as good for CCNP, then I would want to use them away well. As always, everyone is a bit skeptic to drop lots of bones for them, so input is always welcome.
  • Options
    BADfish10BADfish10 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used them for lots well all of my MCP's and currently CCNA.
    All my experiences with them have left me with a 100% success rate with IT exams so from my perspective very good. The quick test options they have is good their review are options are great and there printable flash cards are very good.
    Just my experience but big thumbs up

J
  • Options
    Sounds good. As long as they are legit, thats what matters.
  • Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    I use transcender's all the time for final exam prep..

Used them for CCNA, Whole CCNP track, SND.... continuing the trend for my CCIP etc...

Thoroughly recommend them to complement book reading and your notes etc.... Get's your mind set for how they ask questions on the exam.

I've never come across a question word for word in the real exam that was on the transcenders... hence totally legit!!!

Don't use them as your only source of study though as some do and wonder why they fail....

I have used Boson once... for ONT... but that was because I thought the Exam cert guide and transcenders wasn't enough... :)

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    Okay, I guess its legit then. Im just very paranoid about this, so I want to make sure all are in agreement that it is legit.