Options

CCIE R & S study partner wanted

binaghimirebinaghimire Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking to start working for CCIE, i haven't done any preparation so far, i've done CCNP last year and working full time as security engineer now. If there's anyone interested to become my study partner,we can work on this together.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What track are you considering and where do you live?
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    dtlokee wrote: »
    What track are you considering and where do you live?

i'm thinking to go for Routing and Switching first though my work is more driven to Security.
    I'm based in Lodon,UK.
  • Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    I need a study partner too, but we are seperated by an ocean. Also, I gotta the NP first. Did you give up on the CCNP?
  • Options
    cdad2000 wrote: »
    I need a study partner too, but we are seperated by an ocean. Also, I gotta the NP first. Did you give up on the CCNP?

I've already passed CCNA,CCNP,CCSP,CCSA,MCSA , wanting to do CCIe now
  • Options
    smriti52005smriti52005 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Just a month back i started preparing for CCIE R & S written exam(completed my CCNP last year)..I am seriously looking for study partner ,so that the prepartion will go fast and also can discuss regarding the topics daily..Regarding this you can mail me back at k.hemalatha@gmail.com

Regards,
    Smriti
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I too wouldn't mind a study partner. I'm mostly just looking for someone who I can bounce questions off of, and maybe discuss issues via MSN messenger/Yahoo or e-mail, and kind of periodically discuss subjects...maybe there should be a thread dedicated for this. One test away from my CCNP, but going to prepare for the CCIE lab and worry about ONT later.
  • Options
    Hi Mrock,

Have you completed CCIE written exam??CCIE R & S or any other paper??Please let me know..I am preparing for CCIE routing and switching 350-001 written exam..If you doing the same,let us prepare some timetable and work it out..so that daily we can go through the topics as per timetable and discuss through yahoo messenger as you said..plz let me know..

Thanks,
    Smriti
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    It might not be a bad idea to setup something like an IRC channel and schedule study sessions that way.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hi Mrock,

Have you completed CCIE written exam??CCIE R & S or any other paper??Please let me know..I am preparing for CCIE routing and switching 350-001 written exam..If you doing the same,let us prepare some timetable and work it out..so that daily we can go through the topics as per timetable and discuss through yahoo messenger as you said..plz let me know..

Thanks,
    Smriti

I am studying simultaneously for the written and lab..but focusing mostly on the lab. I will take the written about 6 months before my lab attempt..so about this December I will take the written, and sit the lab in May or June following that.
  • Options
    Hi Mrock,

Thanks for your reply immediately..Even me too planning to do written exam by end of this year and then following lab exam after that...Like to know the way of your preparation...

I started reading CCIE routing and switching 3 rd edition by Wendell odom,Rus Healy and Naren Mehta..If you are interested in doing group study,we can plan the chapters and can we discuss the read chapters either once in a week or twice..Also ,can we prepare the timetable like this week 1 chapter and next week another chapter...Please let me know your convenience...

Thanks,
    Smriti
  • Options
    kryollakryolla Member Posts: 785
    I'd like to jump in on this sounds like a good time since I am the only one at my work studying cisco.
    Studying for CCIE and drinking Home Brew
  • Options
    jgawronjgawron Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to join you guys as well. I have already passed written and looking forward for lab preparations (just on the begining of the path)
    Jaro.
  • Options
    Hi everyone...

Is anyone still interested to join me for CCIE study...if yes..please let me know where are you based...It would be easier to study together if you are based in London as well...

Looking forward to hear..
  • Options
    irom77irom77 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone...

Is anyone still interested to join me for CCIE study...if yes..please let me know where are you based...It would be easier to study together if you are based in London as well...

Looking forward to hear..

I'm interested, based in US..;) One exam short to get ccnp, but already started to prepare for written CCIE (September?) .
  • Options
    eduromereduromer Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    OK i dont think there would be anyone from mexico but hey i dont care were is anyone from im looking for a partner i planning to start for ccie written well just about any time but first im just studying some labs on GNS3 to get some practice, anyway if anyone wants to start with the CCIE written for R&S let me know c yaa
    "Almost..... is as good as Nothing"
  • Options
    qp81qp81 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was about to suggest this but in a group form...I"m looking to setup a jabber server and or ventrillo..... i plan on doing written in 2010 also...
  • Options
    qp81qp81 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I can even donate hardware time :D
  • Options
    kromozome1984kromozome1984 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Mrock,

Thanks for your reply immediately..Even me too planning to do written exam by end of this year and then following lab exam after that...Like to know the way of your preparation...

I started reading CCIE routing and switching 3 rd edition by Wendell odom,Rus Healy and Naren Mehta..If you are interested in doing group study,we can plan the chapters and can we discuss the read chapters either once in a week or twice..Also ,can we prepare the timetable like this week 1 chapter and next week another chapter...Please let me know your convenience...

Thanks,
    Smriti

I would like to join the CCIE Rn S study group.. m planning to go for the same by early 2010 since the new version is out ...do let me know guys if the offer still stands.... you can reach me on kromozome1984@aol.com
  • Options
    kromozome1984kromozome1984 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey....
    i m looking for study partner tooo..
    planning for CCIE RnS 2010
    Do lemme know if interested so we can setup a schedule ...
    my email is kromozome1984@aol.com