Options

passed 70-218

elkaholicelkaholic Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
just passed the 70-218 today barely. lots of questions on gpo's. that is where I did badly.very bad but I did pass and I thought I would have problems with rras and terminal services. I need to work on group policy permissions and security.had maybe 8 to 10 questions on that subject. I hope to try for mcse before the end of the year

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    well done...
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • Options
    lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Congrats...I'm studying for Managing a 2003 server....But knowing that Terminal Services for 2K is really a big thing where I work right now..Good thing to know..
  • Options
    skeetzskeetz Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Congrats

Whats Next?

What study materials did you used?
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    garv221 wrote:
    Congrats...I'm studying for Managing a 2003 server....But knowing that Terminal Services for 2K is really a big thing where I work right now..Good thing to know..

I agree. There are a TON of 2k servers out there, especially if you live in a low-tech city.

That's why I'm going to get my MCSE in 2k, then later go for the 2k3 when I can.

The giant data center I left in Denver is still on a 2k domain, with no plans to upgrade until they absolutely have to.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber