Options

why not in the High Schools in USA??

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    itdaddy wrote: »
    Turgon

about the 5 day classes in IT. I think they can be good if you have tons of hands on experience but need the classroom to intensify your learning for each exam. They can be good if you use them for that. I plan to do that with my MCSE get some years expereince building and maintaing 2003 servers and then eventually go to a boot camp but for more than 2 weeks. they have bootcamps that are classes and then take each exam that way.
    i have seen great success with guys who have a couple or so years of hands on and then take a boot camp and hammer the exams out. that to me is better...;) we shall see ;)

Coming into a bootcamp with experience can work for people and it get's them out of the office. Then again experience is a variable and while a 5 day pressure cooker may get you through the tests, it's unlikely that experience alone for many people covers the whole syllabus for the exams. Now you can attempt to cover all that in 5 days and pass exams but I would venture that for many people the concepts are not covered well enough to do more than attempt to pass the tests. 5 days is not a lot of time to learn a lot of stuff really, really well. As for **** doled out in 5 day camps..lot of it about Im afraid.
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Turgeon
    I agree, 5 day mcse full boot camp noway. I am talking like a month for MCSE camp
    for a guy who has expereince. 5 days camps I would say noway..unless some kind of compromising...i agree.