Options

7/17/04 Good News! I passed on First try!

dcyphr80dcyphr80 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 757. Not a great score but its a passing score :)

I could have gotten higher but for some reason my test shows that my Installation for Win2k was lacking. And the funny part about that is that I thought I was doing good with that and messing up on everything else! icon_wink.gif

I used Sybex Win2k Professional book, CramMaster Practice Exams along with the ExamCram Sheet (The link came off this forum, but I can't seem to locate it at the moment), and the 50 questions that came from http://testprep.techskills.com. The practice Exams helped ALOT along with the ExamCram Sheet that comes with the CramMaster Practice Exams to supplement the Sybex book.

From what I can remember they asked me questions on Roaming Profiles, the parameters of an Answer File Multi Language Locales, Performance in System Monitor, Security Configuration and System Analysis security templates, Synchronizing Offline Folders, Mapping Drives to Network Shares, Printer port properties, Permissions and Priviledges, The Accessibility utilities like Narrator, Encrypting Files and Folders along with compression, CIPHER utility, questions that dealt with Plug n play along with Non plug n play devices, and a few other things that I can't think of at this time but will probably be able to later.

A+, MCP

Comments