Options

Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

hi all
I have only with one of my client , can not send a mail using her outlook express , i chacked the acount properties , and compared with other client has no problem its same acount properties .
thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    A google on the error yielded this :

How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc79
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So have you taken the initiative to Google your error code? If so, what specific steps have you taken in regards to rectify what you have online? If you haven't, then I encourage you to take the initiative to do a little searching online as there's a lot of information Microsoft's Knowledge Base that include what error codes are and what you can do to fix it.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    logo.gif
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    mcse_696mcse_696 Member Posts: 151
    the problem was with the acount i created new one and worked well but still could not know the problem