Options

Smashed it...

Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi ppl,

done with my 270 today with a 980+ .......

thanks for all the support and feedbacks from this forum.... especially the notes on the forum..

Moving on to 291 or 620..
Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".

Comments

• Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Any advice? I'm studying for the 270. First stab at MS certs. How did it compare to the Cisco certs? I've heard Cisco's are harder.

Again, congratulations!
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    REID8968 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Any advice? I'm studying for the 270. First stab at MS certs. How did it compare to the Cisco certs? I've heard Cisco's are harder.

Again, congratulations!

Thanks and all the best for you

well the exam was pretty ok .... make sure u learn your backup and installation procedures will help u ..........

as for with cisco i think they are on the same level with a slight advantage to 270 coz 700 is the score u need to beat..............

once again all the best
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dr IT wrote: »
    Thanks and all the best for you

well the exam was pretty ok .... make sure u learn your backup and installation procedures will help u ..........

as for with cisco i think they are on the same level with a slight advantage to 270 coz 700 is the score u need to beat..............

once again all the best
    So, what's next for you?