Options

TechNet Plus..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Angie1313Angie1313 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just checked it out too. I missed the whole first part of this conversation. Sorry!
    Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't have my Microsoft certification...:)
  • Options
    smartbuddysmartbuddy Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So what project you submitted on Profile Project on IT Pro momentum to activate your technet? icon_thumright.gif

• Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    smartbuddy wrote: »
    So what project you submitted on Profile Project on IT Pro momentum to activate your technet? icon_thumright.gif

Hyper-V :)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    Just go to the page and keep hitting F5 to refresh your browser. It is just getting slammed as everyone is trying to get to it. I got in on the first day and it took me 4 hours but I got in. I have told several friends since then and they have all kept refreshing until they got in as well.

As long as people use these keys and downloads for their home labs for certification testing and skill testing this should benefit Microsoft. I mean if I play and build say OCS 2007 at home for example and like it I will encourage my boss that it is great technology and I already know how to implement it. This also helps when studying for certification for all of us using hardware or creating our own virtual lab at home for practice.

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just emailed Arlindo a few minutes ago, it's worth a shot. I'm already testing 2008 R2 as a terminal server (love the RDP 7 stuff, hope it gets released for XP clients), and tested 2008 Standard as a Terminal Services Gateway before actually pulling the trigger on the thing, so I mentioned all that in the email. I'm kind of wanting to play around with Exchange 2010 beta now that I think of it.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]