Options

Which practice questions did you find most closely resembled the exam questions?

Exactly as the title asks, which practice questions did you use, and which ones did you find most closely resembled the questions on the test?

I'm using the measureup readiness suite that came with the MSPress book, but I'd like to practice other providers questions, so I'm trying to figure out which ones will be more effective. Thanks.
You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Transcender is a good product.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
    Transcenders are by far the closest. They might not be word for word but the idea being questioned is exactly the same.
    The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I am using Test-Out and Transcender for my 70-284 test, and Test-Out is definitely harder than Transcender. Transcenders are generally considered harder than the actual test, so I'd go with Test-Out for a more thorough preparation (they are prohibitively priced though).
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    jnwdmbjnwdmb Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    IMO the transcender is closest in format and question structure and was a big help when preparing for exams. I also use testout, and I suppose I could see how you might find the questions to be more difficult with them, but they are not structured in a similar fashion to the real exam. I hope this helps.
    A+ IT Technician, Network +, Security+
    MCSA:M, MCSE:S
    (MS 270,290,291,293,294,298,299)
    MS Exchange 2003 (70-284)
    MCTS: Server 2K8 Virtualization(70-652 & 70-403)
  • Options
    calaverasgrandescalaverasgrandes Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The one I had was the "Measure Up" test that came with the MS press book. I was failing it almost every time. But I passed the 70-270! The practice test often covered subjects that are not mentioned in the book! At first I thought I was just beeing dense. Then I started to save the results of the tests to follow up on them and, lo and behold, I had to get a 2nd book (windows XP reference) in order to get the info. These two books combined are more pages than all of the other books I have for 290-291-293 and 294!
    studying on 70-290, 70-291 and CCNA.