International vouchers from getcertify4less

maumercadomaumercado Member Posts: 163
Hello all,

I live in Colombia and Ill be doing the network+ exam soon, so I need to buy a voucher, I went to Discount Test Vouchers for A+ Certification Microsoft Certification from GetCertify4Less and saw that the did not have comptia vue vouchers for international testing...

Has anyone bought the vue voucher at the website mentioned above, for international testing and did the exam?

What is the difference of the int. voucher and usa/canada voucher from vue?

Thanks!

Comments

• skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    be careful, they've been listed as a brain **** by CertGuard.

Discount vouchers for Canada/US are only valid in those areas...I was able to buy a voucher while in Canada & use it in the US with no problems. But other areas aren't so lucky and it's harder to find discount vouchers for places outside North America. I can't offer any advice on particular sites for your area, but I can advise that you be cautious about where you buy your vouchers from & check them out at CertGuard to make sure they're a legit source.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    be careful, they've been listed as a brain **** by CertGuard.
    Strange, I've used them in the past to buy Prometric vouchers and Transcender practice exams coupons (which you then fulfill at Transcender IT Certification Prep Training Products - Practice Exams and More) at a discounted price with no problems. They are also the company that TechExams refers you too (note the "Exam Vouchers" link on the left-hand menu).

I have never received anything beyond those items, although it's possible they have additional items for sale (I know they offer another kind of practice test, but I always chose Transcender - why wouldn't you ;) - so I can't speak to those).

Might be something Johan (Webmaster) should look into. It's possible the company that owns them is behind some other braindump sites and that's why they are getting flagged. Well worth asking CertGuard for the reason as TechExams is vehemently against dumping. :)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    That link to them is actually a result of a deal we got through Pearson VUE 5 years ago so I was able to provide moderators and myself with free vouchers, and at the same time provide that $1 additional discount I'm sure many of you remember. I don't now why certguard flagged them as a bad site, I'll look into it right away. Very odd though because they sell the vouchers for Prometric and Pearson and used to do some exclusive offers for CompTIA and those organizations are usually not a very keen on doing business with... anyway I'll look into it an take appropriate actions if needed.
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    I thought it was odd & figured that maybe the practice questions they were using were brain ****, but I just searched and the two companies that are referenced in their Microsoft packages come up as clean on CertGuard. They may have gotten this one wrong. Or there's something I'm missing.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion