New Network+ practice questions!

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
We just added ten new questions to our N10-002 NET+ exam.

Click here to start the exam or use the menu on the left.

If the explanations need to be more extensive let us know in this forum please.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Added 10 new questions to the Network+ exam.

The next questions will contain some good exhibits.

If you have any comments please let me know.
    Added 5 more last night... :)
  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does question 40 allow for more then one answer? I tried to give multiple, but it only took one?

Otherwise, great resource. It has really help point out some week spots where I need to further study!!!!
    icon_eek.gif Yes, there are 4 correct answers in that question.... I'll fix that.
    Otherwise, great resource. It has really help point out some week spots where I need to further study!!!!

Thanks!
    Added 10 new questions with explanations to the Network+ practice exam. :)
  • NicodemusNicodemus Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Question 14 asaks about " Cable Types "... Infra-red is not a cable type me thinks !?
    icon_redface.gif Thanks... that should be "media types".

Fixed.
    Especially for those having trouble remebering the OSI model details, I've created a separate 'quiz' with 30 questions covering most of the details you should know for the exam. Some more questions wil follow once I finished the OSI Model TechNote.

Be sure to print the offline version at the end of the quiz... icon_wink.gif

(Members can access the quiz using the icon_mini_exams.gif Practice Exams link at the top of this page, or just browse the navigation menu on the left.)
    Just added 10 new questions again to the Network+ practice exam...

Johan :D
  • headcaseheadcase Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks, I am going to take a look right now!
  • headcaseheadcase Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I scored an 80%. I missed all of the appletalk questions. What score would you consider being ready for the net+ with regard to your practice exam?
    Well, 80% is not bad, but since they are free I would continue to study and take practice exams untill I score over 90% maybe even 95%, not that it is always necessary, but it will give a confident boost which can make the difference...
  • 7scotts7scotts Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the quiz, I thought i was ready but i now think i'll do a little more studying before taking the plunge. Took me a while to find this site however well worth it. keep up the good work
    studying for MCSA and MCSE
  • tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    good things are hard find... ;)