Options

Passed...no 2nd try

slimtechslimtech Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Failed on my first attempt in Dec after a whole month of studying and using every bit of resource i could lay hands on including material on this site. I was extremely disappointed as the exam was a far cry from the objectives. I almost felt i was taking the wrong test as i struggled and guessed my way through one question after another that had no bearing on the objectives...most of them anyway.
I tried again today (felt more like i was gambling) with half as much studing ( 3 days) and the ONLY material i used was NetWork+ Exam Prep 2 and DID NOT do any Practice Exams (did not have the time ) and still managed to walk away with 675.
What was the difference? This exam was more reflective of objective. Most of the questions were so easy, i felt like a kid in a candy store.
Anyways on to MCP on the journey to MCSA ...then MCSE..

MORAL OF THE STORY:After putting forth the effort in studying say your prayers ...

Comments

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    slimtech wrote: »
    I was extremely disappointed as the exam was a far cry from the objectives. I almost felt i was taking the wrong test as i struggled and guessed my way through one question after another that had no bearing on the objectives...most of them anyway.

I've been saying that here for over a year - this was my experience with the two A+ tests too. Its like the question writers all had a bad day at work and made up some crappy questions and the QA guys were on vacation.

Im hoping this trend doesnt continue through Sec+...but from what I've read here, it has.
  • Options
    sdyesssdyess Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did also fail the first time almost a month ago, and I studied for almost 3 months non stop. I am going to take it again next week, and I will go over the study materials. I am hoping to pass it this time. I got several things on the test that was not in any of the materials that I had. Congrats to you on your pass!!!