Options

Passed!!!!

Hi guys,

I passed with 842.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone here and too the tech notes.

Regards
70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

Comments

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and a good score too! Whats next?
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Not too sure where to go from here. I want an MCDST next then work towards MCSA. But Im kind of tempted to do a vista exam. I have no idea why I want to do a vista one but hey! :D

So maybe the 271 and 272 as I dont really want to do a Network +

Any suggestions will be welcomed and looked at

• Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    in terms of what makes sense towards an MCSA, I am pretty sure you can use the MCDST as elective for the MCSA. Or you could use Vista 620 as your elective. Which one you select depends on which one interests you & whether you want to pay for/take two exams or one & whether you would need/want to use the MCDST credential to get an interim job. I'd venture to say that the MCDST is more valuable to more employers than the MCTS Vista Configuration.

EDIT: by the way, almost forgot - congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congrats!!
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Congratulations!
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    skrpune wrote: »
    in terms of what makes sense towards an MCSA, I am pretty sure you can use the MCDST as elective for the MCSA. Or you could use Vista 620 as your elective. Which one you select depends on which one interests you & whether you want to pay for/take two exams or one & whether you would need/want to use the MCDST credential to get an interim job. I'd venture to say that the MCDST is more valuable to more employers than the MCTS Vista Configuration.

EDIT: by the way, almost forgot - congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

Thank you all!

Also Yeah I was thinking about ditching the Vista Idea. Im currently just reading the 290 book as my friend from work gave me it.

My other friend from work who is currently MCDST said that the 271 would be easy to pass if I get some transcender test down I should be able to pass without reading the book, is this true? If so I will book my 271 asap and do it.