Options

Totally bombed it...

bigdawg986bigdawg986 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I did not study at all and tried to change my test date but forgot to do it prior to 24 hours before my scheduled time, so I figured I 'd just wing it. Well, a laughable 406 was the result. I guess I better study up before my free retake...

Comments

• Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    bigdawg986 wrote: »
    I did not study at all and tried to change my test date but forgot to do it prior to 24 hours before my scheduled time, so I figured I 'd just wing it. Well, a laughable 406 was the result. I guess I better study up before my free retake...

Mate. That's what I did the first time. My work pays for the exams so I thought to myself. I'll wing it for a laugh. Well I failed with 400 odd also. Took my exam again today after 3 months of studying (at today was the only exam I could get) and passed with 842.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    knownhero wrote: »
    Mate. That's what I did the first time. My work pays for the exams so I thought to myself. I'll wing it for a laugh. Well I failed with 400 odd also. Took my exam again today after 3 months of studying (at today was the only exam I could get) and passed with 842.

Congratulations!! On to 70-290 now?
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    bigdawg986bigdawg986 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What materials did you use? How many hours a week did you put in studying over those 3 months? I have MS Press book, that's it.
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Yeah im looking at the 290 now but also the 271 and 272 as I want to get the MCDST and advoid the network+

As for studing i used transcender, microsoft book (forgot the name will edit this when i check it out for you) I work for an internet datacenter so i can get some hands on testing as well as talk to the technicsl guys. Vm and finally the tech notes at this forum.

If you have questions also post here the guys here are very helpful and willing to link you to places that can help. Also search the forum, what you ask may have already been answered.

Other than that just get a copy of XP and just test stuff.

In a nut shell thats what I did.

Good luck for your second try
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development