Options

Comptia Network + video training

tgreentgreen Member Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
is anyone familiar with any websites similar to www.cbtnuggets.com websites, that offer free video training on network+

Comments

• Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't think you need a video for the N+ exam. The test is not that hard. If you been in the field working on networks (not sure if you have) then you can just polish up on reading some sites or a book. Like I have mention in other post before. I got hit with a lot of DNS and Token Ring questions...but then again that was my draw...everyone gets a different test everytime.

There is a lot of Info. on the N+ here and you also have the practice test here. I used the transender practice test and I think it help me to get into the testing mode so I wouldn't be that nervous when sat in for the test. I'm using the Transenders and Prelogic practice exams to help me out for the CCNA.

Go over the exam objectives and make sure you know all the areas on the exam. If you are ok with it then you should have no problem in passing. A must is knowing the OSI Model...VERY IMPORTANT to know. Know all seven layers, their order, and their functions. You WILL get questions on that for sure.

Back to the video thing...I think you can save yourself the $$$ or spend it on a book. Sybex is a good Publisher. Look around before you buy the video. I think books will always be better then watching a video plus you can always use the book as a refrence. icon_study.gif

Good Luck!!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...