Options

Another passer

Just took the exam this morning and passed. Used the MS Press book and techexams, and the ms readiness suite question cd-rom.

Onto 290.
You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"

Comments

• Options
    kahnkahn Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    aquageek wrote: »
    Just took the exam this morning and passed.

Onto 290.

Congrats mate.
    wish you good luck for your 290.
    cheers
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    congrats!
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Thank you, and thank you =)
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    congrats! on the pass mate!
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    Thanks KH dude!

I actually thought the network+ exam was harder than this.
  • Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    Congrads...I'll be taking my 2nd shot next month.
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    aquageek wrote: »
    Just took the exam this morning and passed. Used the MS Press book and techexams, and the ms readiness suite question cd-rom.

Onto 290.

Congrats! And good luck with 290. I actually found it more straightforward than 270.
  • Options
    amp2030 wrote: »
    Congrats! And good luck with 290. I actually found it more straightforward than 270.

Thanks!

Yeah I just picked up the self paced 290 book and although it's still chunky it's significantly smaller than 270. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything but it was my first impression.
  • Options
    compkrisscompkriss Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

I'm pretty new here and just passed too with a score of 854. On to 290 next!

Cheers,

Kriss