Options

ICND 1 tomorrow Friday 13th :o)

mchatterleymchatterley Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well as I failed my first attempt by no more than 2 multiple choice questions I obviously wasn't lucky. So i thought sod it and booked it for tomorrow.

I thought I was doing ok in practice exams I have, getting 900's but now I just cant seem to think straight. Think the pressure has got to me...Oh well!

Its good to see there is a forum where people can ask questions and not get their heads bitten off :D.

Anyways will let everyone know how it went after 11am tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif

How was your time on the exam? Time management during the exam is important so that you don't want to run out of time or have to work under time pressure.

Try to get into a rhythm -- read the question, read all the answers, read the question AGAIN. You may have missed a word or two in your first read of the question or misread one of the answers. Then select the correct answers (or toss out the wrong answers and take your best guess of the remaining options).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Morty3Morty3 Member Posts: 139
    It's so great to read all your tips about the exams, I'm not to far away from my ICND1 and I'm already nervous!
    CCNA, CCNA:Sec, Net+, Sonicwall Admin (fwiw). Constantly getting into new stuff.
  • Options
    MikeO5422MikeO5422 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good luck stay calm!
  • Options
    chrisb0975chrisb0975 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. I'm taking the ICND1 tomorrow as well. Hopefully the 13th won't be unlucky for either one of us. I'm to the point of overstudying now myself and think I should back away from the material.
  • Options
    JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    Just remember, your gut decision is usually correct when you are looking through the answers, trust your gut and don't second guess yourself! Good luck.
  • Options
    bryantstewartbryantstewart Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mchatterleymchatterley Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well guys I passed :D ICND 2 on April 1st now icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Congrats man!! One down, another to go.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    MikeO5422MikeO5422 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wooohoooo nice 1
  • Options
    April 1st? Isn't it a little early for April Fool's?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I passed
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Are you going to wait until April 2nd to post your ICND2 results so that we'll believe you? Or do you promise now that won't pull an April Fools Day prank exam result post? icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Congrats! :) Don't leave yourself open to the test proctors trying to trip you up with pranks! :P