Options

Anybody Use VTC.com Training??? Reviews??

So my manager just purchased a 1yr subscription to this video training site. I've never heard of it, but it looks pretty decent.

Is anyone familiar with this site? Reviews? Thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I've used them off and on in the past and they have some very good videos.

some of the server 2003 stuff has been there for a while but they've got now server 2008 added recently.

exchange rate $ to £ is not helping us on this side of the pond at present, but I would recommend it. Most videos are quite short and to the point - not many corny jokes there.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I haven't used them myself, but the biggest complaint I've seen about them is that they tend to lag behind. It'd probably be worthwhile to get a subscription to watch the videos they have, but I'd be wary about getting one in hopes of newer material.
  • Options
    ThunderPipeThunderPipe Member Posts: 120
    Yeah. I'm currently going for the 03 MCSE. I'm on the 290 at the moment. Sometimes I grow tired of reading sleeping.gifand like to listen and watch icon_eek.gif. So far it seems pretty decent though.
  • Options
    kctxaukctxau Member Posts: 130
    Very worthwhile, especially at $30 a month. Try the free 290 videos, the blue titles are free.
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-290) Tutorials
  • Options
    Miikey87Miikey87 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was going to join up at a time when I was studying Maya and 3DS Max as everyone was raving about the content for the price that it was. Although I dont have anytime for my past time anymore, mayb in a few years when ive achieved my certs first :)
    :study: - Never stop learning

Completed
    Microsoft: 70-640,70-642, 70-646, 70-652, 70-653, 70-662, 70 - 681, 71-169
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
    Citrix - CCA XenApp 6