Options

Pass the 70-290 with 800

ahepburnahepburn Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well I must give all thanks and praise to the almighty GOD for helping me pull through this one. I fail the 290 in Jan with a score of 666 and yesterday I passed with a 800... it go's to show how hard work pays off. THanks alot tech note for you notes on file and folder permissions... it really paid off in allowing me to gain a better insight into how permissions work. Well on to do the 70-228. Is there any note for that?

Comments

• Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    ahepburn wrote: »
    Well I must give all thanks and praise to the almighty GOD for helping me pull through this one. I fail the 290 in Jan with a score of 666 and yesterday I passed with a 800... it go's to show how hard work pays off. THanks alot tech note for you notes on file and folder permissions... it really paid off in allowing me to gain a better insight into how permissions work. Well on to do the 70-228. Is there any note for that?

Hey Congratulations!! icon_smile.gif

I don't know if you should move on to the 70-228 however. On the Microsoft website, it's scheduled to retire on March 31, 2009. If you were planning on going for your MCDBA, a lot of exams for that cert are retiring soon as well. You're one exam away from becoming MCSA however. Most people take the 291 exam after the 290 to become MCSA. Your certification track is up to you though. Just thought I'd throw out a few facts at you icon_smile.gif

Exams Scheduled for Discontinuation
    MCDBA on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Certification Requirements
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    TheDongerTheDonger Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought you needed 5 exams for the MCSA?
  • Options
    bikeandskibikeandski Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TheDonger wrote: »
    I thought you needed 5 exams for the MCSA?

The OP has A+, Network+ which count as an elective for the MCSA, he also has 70-270 and now the 70-290 which leaves the 70-291 for MCSA. I'm about to sit the 70-290 exam which hopefully I will pass and that will leave me with the 291 for my MCSA.
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Sure mate hard work pays off!!! thats a good score...
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1