Options

Will the CCENT exam tell you how many answers are required

strapper3220strapper3220 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm just about to take the CCENT exam but can't seem to find out whether it will actually tell you how many answers they require in a question that requires more than one. Some practice questions on ciscos website tell you but does the exam? it would be a bit of a weight off if they do...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Check out Certification Exam Tutorial - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems

Task 1 shows the Multiple Choice Single Answer questions.

Task 2 shows the Multiple Choice Multiple Answer questions.

You can tell the difference between them by the radio button for the single answer ones vs the check box for the multiple answer ones.

The (choose two) or (choose three), etc after the question also helps to let you know its a multiple answer question :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    strapper3220strapper3220 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks alot, I've been practicing on Bosons practice exams but with the option to show how many correct answers are required turned off, and basically I've been getting some questions wrong simply by not selecting enough of the correct answers. This makes me feel alot better thanks!!!
  • Options
    Miikey87Miikey87 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just relax and read the questions in the exam. Definately go through the exam tutorial, I do it for every exam I sit just to settle me before I get started :).

Best of luck for the exam strapper3220! let us know how it went
    :study: - Never stop learning

Completed
    Microsoft: 70-640,70-642, 70-646, 70-652, 70-653, 70-662, 70 - 681, 71-169
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
    Citrix - CCA XenApp 6
  • Options
    blackngold4877blackngold4877 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you're doing well on the Boson exam the actual CCENT will be a breeze.
  • Options
    jmc012jmc012 Member Posts: 134

I agree, I would rather take the Cisco test any day compared to the Boson. I started using one the other day that came with a exam cram book by jeremy cioara, it's called measureup. It seems very comparable, plus it only cost $20 for the book and the exam practice simulator.
  • Options
    jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280

Thank god, aside from the multiple spelling errors and such, the questions have been pretty intimidating on the Boson exams. That takes a pretty big weight off of my shoulder.
  • Options
    blackngold4877blackngold4877 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank god, aside from the multiple spelling errors and such, the questions have been pretty intimidating on the Boson exams. That takes a pretty big weight off of my shoulder.

The Boson exam scared the bejesus out of me but the actual exam was pretty straightforward. Just know how to subnet, know your show commands, know how to do basic configurations, and you'll be fine. The Cisco exams are really straightforward, they don't just to trick you with the wording like Microsoft.
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    The Boson exam scared the bejesus out of me ...

Just had a look at that ... gap in knowledge, gap in knowledge, hole in knowledge, frikkin huge pothole in knowledge...

Very nice with great links to chase up. You would really have to be strict with yourself how deeply you delved into each lead or you would be there for years.

Now how can I talk the wife into letting me buy that ... errr honey dearest .... ?
    Kam.