How will i know im ready

sgx33sgx33 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
How will i know im ready to take the test? I read about half of the ms training kit book on 70-620. Did all the labs on testout, my scores on the practice test range from 69-85%.

Comments

• msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Check over the items on this list:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-620.aspx

If you feel you can confidently handle configuration and/or troubleshooting of the items they list there, then you are probably ready. Lab anything that's on the list that you haven't labbed in the TestOut package, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to finish the MS Press book as well, but that's just me... I typically read most tech books front to back at least once even for easier exams such as the 620.
  • HandyManHandyMan Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well first off complete the MS book. You need to know all the info, including those last chapters on portable devices, etc.
    Get your hands on a real live version of Vista and just play around with everything and get comfortable with it. There are a lot of simulation questions in the 620 exam.
    In the accompanying Measure-Up test in the MS book, look at the explanations for each answer and make notes from them.
    Finally, don't just strive for a quick pass as a lot of folks on here seem to do. Try to get a good score as well. A bit of personal pride in your work is rarely a bad thing.