Options

Taking 620 Tomorrow Cram Time?

MaagtasticMaagtastic Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking the 70-620 tomorrow, my first M$ exam. Any words of wisdom? Cramming techniques? Real High anxiety being the first one. Using Measure Up and Selftest. Scoring in the high 90's.
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comments

• Options
    HandyManHandyMan Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Get a good nights' sleep !
    It will serve you better than staying late studying.
    Get on a Vista machine and play around with everything. Get comfortable with driving.
  • Options
    furgoonfurgoon Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Having just passed this exam last week, I would say rest easy. Cramming, in my opinion, is almost useless. The die has been cast and if you don't know the material the night before the exam then you won't know it even after cramming. This was my first MS test as well and it will test your mettle. I had simulations and multiple choice, but nothing too tricky. This test is more suited to those that would support Vista in a home environment as you are not tested about having to use the machine in a Domain environment. I used the Testout and CBT nuggets and read the guide on here and scored a 957.
  • Options
    HandyMan wrote: »
    Get a good nights' sleep !
    It will serve you better than staying late studying.
    Get on a Vista machine and play around with everything. Get comfortable with driving.

Thanks Handy! Sleep sounds good!
    Been playing a lot of "where's waldo" as I go through the book...Hope to have good news to post tomorrow.
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    I always do some lite brush-up before bed (well normally in bed) and the a good sleep the night before.

Having taken 70-620 today and passed with a 935, I can say this is quite straight forward. Just make sure you are happy working with Vista and you should be OK.

I used the TestOut 7 day trial and completed the whole 70-620 in 6 days. I have also read a little of the Mike Myers book but most important was hands on.

You can always feel a little more comfortable if you booked with a second shot too icon_wink.gif

Good Luck and let us know how you do.
  • Options
    I passed it with a 914. Glad to have one under my belt. I found the Multiple Choice questions pretty straight forward...there was clearly a right answer...had about 15 sims, they had a different look and feel than Self Test...but it all boils down to knowing the OS, especially what's different vs. XP
    Thanks to all who gave advice, the good night's sleep is what got me over the edge!!
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on successfully slaying your first M$ exam :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops