Options

Passed 290 with 760 used TechExams printouts

JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
I just passed 290 with 760 score. I mostly used TechExams printouts (Thanx for Tech Exams) and MS Press book to cover some stuff that I have not really worked with. (Disaster recovery and Terminal Services).

Next one is 291 .

Comments

• Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Congratulations!

Slay the beast!
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats and good luck with the beast.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Thank you guys,

Just a note for future test takers, make sure that you know how to assign permissions with cacls, Terminals Services / Remote Administration installation and difference when to Import foreign disk vs Initialize disk
  • Options
    TheDongerTheDonger Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JBrown wrote: »
    Thank you guys,

Just a note for future test takers, make sure that you know how to assign permissions with cacls, Terminals Services / Remote Administration installation and difference when to Import foreign disk vs Initialize disk

Yeah, I was TOTALLY unaware of the cacls thing.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Seriously, watch out for those cankles!

CANKLES.jpg

Oh wait, nevermind. Congrats to the OP, and welcome to the forums :D
  • Options
    puertorico123puertorico123 Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JBrown wrote: »
    Thank you guys,

other cofusion, with the Repair disk.
    HOLD:
    Comptia A+
    Comptia Network+

2009 Plan:
    MCSA...75%
    CCENT....0%
    70-648..0%

2010 Plan:
    MCITP
    ORACLE