Options

Passed 70-290 with 780!

clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Firstly I thank the good LORD for pulling me through the exam and for giving me techexams.net! I love this website and all you guys are wonderful - God bless you all!

Had 43 questions with about 5 sims and 4 "drag and drop" questions, the rest were multiple choice. Most of them were to do with objective 500 "Manage and Implement Disaster Recovery" - backups, etc and objective 300 "Manage and Maintain Access to Resources" - permissions and Terminal Services.

Best advice is to read the question at least twice before answering, eliminate the obvious and you will make it. Know your NTFS and share permissions as these are the easy marks which anyone should capitalise on!

Good luck to you, and thanks for your posts everyone - this site just gives me the motivation to go on...
-clikc-

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    clikcspeed wrote: »
    this site just gives me the motivation to go on...

Ain't that the truth?

Congratulations on the pass and welcome to the forums! :D
  • Options
    aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
    Congrats, and thanks for the tips.
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"