WooooooooHOOOOOO!!!!!

taterhawk2380taterhawk2380 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
just wanted to let everyone know that i passed this time....I got a 712 Thanks to the folks that run this site, its very good, i used it for my Network + as well. Thats all the certifications for me for now, i'm returning to school in August to finish up my B.S. and can't see spending any more time or money on the certifications until i get a job. Thanks again, everyone good luck on your exam and be sure to use serveral different sources, not just the MOC, which doesn't even come close to being adaquete , I used the Exam Cram and online resources as well as Preg Logic b/c it was much cheaper than transcender$.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I have decided that I am going to study for and take the 70-270 exam and since you said that exam cram and prep logic worked for you, I feel a whole lot better right now.

Again conratulations and good luck on your B.S.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Congrats! I used exam cram2 also..
  • skeetzskeetz Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    congratz... whats next?

:D:D:D
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • EluderEluder Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm planning on writing my test next week sometime.
    Just wondering, what is prep logic that you guys are referring to?
    I used the MCSE Training Guide by QUE for my studying, some measure up exams that came with the ExamCram2 questions for that 70-270 exam and I plan on getting **** and study at my buddy's place since he has transcender. Think that should be sufficient? I'm nervous as hell, but I wanna be sure I pass the first time since it's coming out of my pocket! Thanks.
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.