Network+ TechNotes Special Edition on Sale!

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
To celebrate our 2 year anniversary, we are temporarily offering the Network+ TechNotes Special Edition for only $6.95!

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/pdf.shtml

So for only $6.95 you get all our Network+ TechNotes combined in one PDF file for offline use (160 pages with detailed information, practice questions, diagrams and pictures) and more than 270 practice questions!

And even with this ridiculous low price, if you're not satisfied, you can use our no-questions-asked-money- back guarantee.

Check out the FAQ for more information.

Comments

• ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Question? Would these notes include the 2005 objectives? or do you know of any study material that I can use to prepare for the 2005 objectives. I'd like to take the test at the end of may right before memorial day so that I would have a little something extra to celebrate :)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi,

No, the current Network+ TechNotes are not yet updated for the 2005 exam. I honestly don't know if there are any books available yet for the 2005 exam. The Network+ TechNotes and other study material available for the current exam will still be good preparation, 'just' not complete. So you will have to fill in the gaps using other resources (google is your friend ;)). Download the exam objectives from the CompTIA site and you'll have a pretty good overview of what to study.
  • ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Great thanks I will use the techNotes definately they helped me out with passing my A+ Cert but I may try the mike myers network + ver3. I did do a google search for it and it pointed me to amazon.com but it didn't really mention 2005 objectives but we'll see. Thank you for the reply :)
  • KatanaSamKatanaSam Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ra13 wrote:
    Great thanks I will use the techNotes definately they helped me out with passing my A+ Cert but I may try the mike myers network + ver3. I did do a google search for it and it pointed me to amazon.com but it didn't really mention 2005 objectives but we'll see. Thank you for the reply :)

I just bought Mike Myers Network+ 'All-In-One' 3rd Edition. It claims to cover the 2005 objectives material. Amazon.ca rocks. $60 Canadian, free shipping, and just 5 days from order to delivery.