Options

Microsoft Developer Advice

lmxlmx Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
HI a dont know if this the correct place for advice, but all your are the experts in diferent ares of programs. i and good in the networks, servers and PC's areas. i never work with any prog. just in the university like 12 years ago, y dont remember any. but now just i want learn a any language programming, that is easy to start and with a lot of demand, is not necessary "microsoft area" and not focus to certification is just for learn and learn good. please i hope your advice can helpme.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    If you work with Microsoft Windows computers and servers, I suggest learning PowerShell scripting. PowerShell is the administration tool of the future for Windows. PowerShell 2.0 is built into Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 RC2, and the next major release of Microsoft Exchange will require the use of PowerShell for configuration. PowerShell's script is a good first and necessary programming language for a Windows admin to learn.

Scripting with Windows PowerShell

Windows PowerShell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Options
    Power Shell is a language programming? and how can helpme in the Future? i dont know i looking for some more standard in a language programming. and easy for start and learn. but thanks for the advaice.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think it's technically a scripting language, but if you want to manage Windows networks/systems, it's going to be what you want to learn.

If you want to create windows applications, check out C# and .NET. On the *nix side, look into PERL and/or Python.

You'll have to provide a lot more information of what you're looking for. It's not like we can simply recommended "the best" programming language. It depends on what you want to do.
  • Options
    i'm looking a program with a lot demand in bussines area and what easy to learn and start. i never programming and not want spend my time in a program without demand.
  • Options
    If anything was easy, there probably wouldn't be a great demand for it.

Check out the express editions of MS development products: http://www.microsoft.com/Express/

Consider the MCITP: Database Administrator if you're interested in that.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MODERATED

That's what she said.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Do NOT quote SPAM

Do NOT respond to SPAM

Use the REPORT POST Function
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    That was a jerk move, Mike. If your actions ruin the joke, why not just delete his entire post? Why tease us by leaving the punch line? icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    dynamik

*********************************************************************If you want to create windows applications, check out C# and .NET. On the *nix side, look into PERL and/or Python.*******************************************

.Net is the language programming with a high demmand..
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    That was a jerk move, Mike. If your actions ruin the joke, why not just delete his entire post? Why tease us by leaving the punch line? icon_cry.gif

***** edited *** **** *** edited **** so then removed and when he got back moderated ********* edited **** ** said "but look how wide it is"! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    teachplaceteachplace Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Most core Microsoft products missed the Internet wave, even while claiming to be leading the parade. Office has yet to move past the document abstraction, despite the world's widespread understanding that websites are very useful things. Windows has yet to move past its PC-centric roots to capture a significant part of the larger network space, although it makes a hell of a good client. Microsoft developer tools have yet to embrace the loosely coupled mindset that today's leading edge developers apply to work and play.