Options

BCMSN Failed Today

wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
Failed with a 744. At least the COMEBACK2009 works for a free retake.

I must say that I am a little upset about some of the questions on the test. I really went through all the study materials and stuff from Cisco's website that are available for this test over the last three months. I did not want a repeat of having to take the test twice like I did with the BSCI. There were at least 6-8 questions that were really vague or they were so out there you would be like where in the world did this come from. I think I have my own idea. Cisco has to fill in so many new questions from all the <insert expletive here> cheaters that they have to just hunt down some really off the wall questions. I just unfortunately received a lot of them this time around.

Oh well, off to get drunk and then back to studying all weekend and early next week before the free retake.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    wirerat wrote: »
    off to get drunk and then back to studying all weekend and early next week before the free retake.
    Sounds like a plan -- but try to get some sleep in between!! drunken_smilie.gifsleeping.gificon_study.gif

What was it? The Wireless? Voice? Redundancy?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    It was the wireless and voice.

I found a few of the answers to the "off the wall" questions in the BCMSN Cisco Networking Academy materials, which I will be paying more attention to in the future studies.
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wirerat wrote: »
    It was the wireless and voice.

I found a few of the answers to the "off the wall" questions in the BCMSN Cisco Networking Academy materials, which I will be paying more attention to in the future studies.

Me Too. Good luck on your next attempt! What will you be using to bolster your wireless & voip knowledge?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    eduromereduromer Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well take it easy, i use to work on the TAC the BCMSN exam was one of the hardest exam for the people on the routing team, because lots of the questions were vaguely cover on the cisco book, i found it pretty easy but becouse im on the Switching team, besides maybe you just werent so lucky, you know 10 questions are removed after you finish the exam so maybe the remove all the good ones a leave all the other ones behind, anyway man just try it again im sure you will pass it-
    "Almost..... is as good as Nothing"
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have to put the retake on hold until the 26th as work is requiring that I go to some Shoretel training.

I am just about to finish up the Cisco Networking Academy materials and then reread the Authorized Self-Study Guide again now that I have an extra couple of weeks.

I should do better this time.