Options

CCNA DUMMY QUESTION

mayukhbdmayukhbd Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
HAI EVERY ONE.
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET SOME DUMMY QUESTION FOR CCNA EXAM PREPARATION. MY EXAM ON 31ST JULY. SO IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL FOR ME.IT IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR 640-607 VERSION. SO PLEASE HELP ME. icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    MiekMiek Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When you're trying for the 640-706 exam, you are a ccna student enrolled in a CCNA v2 class?

Why would you need dummy questions? Just learn everything, if you got the CCNA book(s), try the questions after each chapter and try some questions like you can find on this site.

Cisco isn't microsoft, you can't just find the "real" questions on the internet.
  • Options
    forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    It would be helpful for those of us who actually know the material to NOT provide you with any "dummy" questions......too many "dummies" out there already taking up space. icon_evil.gif
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Also, Kill the caps...

PS..Dummy questions are for Dummies.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    HAI EVERY ONE.
    CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET SOME DUMMY QUESTION FOR CCNA EXAM PREPARATION. MY EXAM ON 31ST JULY. SO IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL FOR ME.IT IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR 640-607 VERSION. SO PLEASE HELP ME.

I wouldnt worry if i were you. Once you click the start button on your screen at the testing center you'll have 56 dummy questions at your disposal. icon_wink.gif

mayukhbdmayukhbd Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hai. i am going to give the exam on 31st july. yes i am a cisco student. and i completed the cnap course which have 4 part and for each part i got certificate. after completing this course i givethe voucher exam and got 100%. i had to pay so little money. so because of the 31st CCNA exam i just asked some question or any simulator that can help me. and you already know that 31st is the last date for 640-607.so please help me
  • Options
    klnycklnyc Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OOKAY! I could even hear u from here. Just quit the CAPs. icon_mad.gif But seriously, dont use those crap ****, its not worth it. You gotta know the the stuffs. Get a Netsim or a real routers and 1900/2900 switch from Egay, those you can really get some hand on exp...trust me thats what im doing now.
    Good luck!