Options

Passed ISCW

rakemrakem Member Posts: 800
Passed ISCW exam yesterday with a score of 975.

Pretty surprised at that score as I thought i struggled with a few questions, but obviously i got them correct!

Used the Cisco Press book, which i thought was one of the worst cisco press books ever, it seems to brush over so many topics way to quickly and with no depth.

Also used Trainsignal and the CBT nuggets.

Only ONT to go now!!
CCIE# 38186
showroute.net

Comments

• Options
    kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! Don't see that kinda score too often on the professional exams, nice work!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

Good Luck with ONT icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

Trying to authenticate my score now... can anyone get to:

Authenticate a Score Report Redirect

just seems to time out...
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Congrats, great score, and BTW, the link does not work.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    link is working now.

thanks again
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :) Good luck with ONT!
  • Options
    mamono wrote: »
    Congrats! :) Good luck with ONT!

Cheers.

Gonna take a few weeks break while i wait for my text book to arrive, then hit it up. Hopefully should only take about 2 months worth of study. ONT seems to have less content that the rest
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net
  • Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    rakem wrote: »
    Cheers.

Gonna take a few weeks break while i wait for my text book to arrive, then hit it up. Hopefully should only take about 2 months worth of study. ONT seems to have less content that the rest

Many before you have underestimated ONT and failed!!! Don't take it lightly just because the book is thinner :)

If you haven't played with QoS,LWAPP infrastructure very much then you will get a wake up call!!!

Congratz on the ISCW score by the way... fantastic result :) and best of luck with ONT

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    eduromereduromer Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Great i just passed it too, but i got 926, i didnt got the lab right icon_sad.gif, it was a lot harder than i thought, now im only missing the ONT and im done with the CCNP
    "Almost..... is as good as Nothing"
  • Options
    tciscoccnp1tciscoccnp1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rakem wrote: »
    Passed ISCW exam yesterday with a score of 975.

Pretty surprised at that score as I thought i struggled with a few questions, but obviously i got them correct!

Used the Cisco Press book, which i thought was one of the worst cisco press books ever, it seems to brush over so many topics way to quickly and with no depth.

Also used Trainsignal and the CBT nuggets.

Only ONT to go now!!
    Friends,

I am new to this forum, am planning to take ISCW in 2 week time, could some one help me whether there are any simulation question in the exam and about what?

Heap thank in advance
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    could some one help me whether there are any simulation question in the exam and about what?
    No -- because that would violate the NDA and Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy.

Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy
    No candidate will take any action that will compromise the integrity or confidentiality of a Cisco Certification examination or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Cisco Certification program. Such actions include but are not limited to:
    • Disseminating actual exam content via web postings, discussion groups, chat rooms, study guides, etc.
    Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement
    You agree that the contents of the exam are confidential and that the disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Cisco.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    eduromer wrote: »
    Hey Great i just passed it too, but i got 926, i didnt got the lab right icon_sad.gif, it was a lot harder than i thought, now im only missing the ONT and im done with the CCNP

man i got a sim on the second question as well. took me about 10 minutes just to get the bloody passwords right and get into enable mode.

i was getting so stressed cuz it just wasn't working.... finally read the right and got it and was able to do the sim after about 20 minutes... but the first 10 minutes were stressful.
    CCIE# 38186
    showroute.net