Options

mbr error 2

ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
I've experience this error after activating acronis secure zone. I've already tried to run a disk check and the hard drive is healthy. I have also done a boot time virus scan. Could this be associated with the activation acronis secure zone? After the mbr error 2 I performed a restart and it's now working fine without fixing the master boot record. If it has a corrupted mbr then I think a simple reset would not work. any ideas? It's freaking me out thinking of a hard drive killer.
No Sacrifice, No Victory.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Have you tried Acronis? They are generally extremely helpful with their products.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    Have you tried Acronis? They are generally extremely helpful with their products.

I think failure to initiate secure zone at times might be the cause of the error. Yeah I'm considering giving them a call but that would be my last resort since my customer have to pay for the long distance fee. I really like Acronis because of the cool features and I don't want to resort to deactivating them because of my assumptions.
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.