Options

WAN services

kimberlykimberly Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
I am new to this site and would be grateful if anyone could help me regarding a report i need to write for university. Basically i am unsure on the layout of the report as i have never written one before, so any help would be much appreciated. My report includes info on ISDN, Megastream and ATM. Thanks Kimberly. :D

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Can you give us some more info? What kind of report? Design?

Read our ISDN TechNote if you need mroe info on ISDN.
  • Options
    Thanks for getting back to me, the report needs to be four pages long, and i am basically stuck on how reports should be layed out in a proffesional capacity due to me never writing one in the field of IT. Its not the subject matter that i am having difficulty with just the layout of a report. Cheers Kimberly. By the way this is an excellent site. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    I'm sorry I still don't get it icon_rolleyes.gif

Should the report be about the technology in general, common practice/use, or for a case, or all the above? What is the exact assignment?

I never followed a technical writing course, although I hope to in the future, but here's a link that I use very often:

www.io.com/~hcexres/tcm1603/acchtml/acctoc.html

and I just requested this one, but is more targetted to online writings: www.tightcopy.com/guides_stories/web_guide.htm

Johan
  • Options
    Thanks for getting back johan,
    im sorry i am not explaning myself very well, i appreciate the links you have sent me which i will look at now. Cheers Kimberly :oops
  • Options
    Hello Kimberly again,
    Thanks johan the site you sent me looks great, so off to do some work. Cheers Kimberly. :D
  • Options
    You're welcome, good luck!

Johan :D