Options

Getting ready to test!

MeastMeast Banned Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm leaving the house now to go take the Security+ exam, I've studied hard since Feb. 21, reading Sybex books and using Testout as well as listening to audios while driving so its not the matter of me knowing the material because I do, its the fact, knowing how to test, wish me well.

Comments

• Options
    RasenganRasengan Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LOL, good luck. Tell us how you do XD
  • Options
    Failed by one question, I think, I scored a 758, the wording of the questions were horrible, this test is design to trick instead of testing to see if you know the material, I know what questions I definitely missed. I scored a 90% or better on all my practice tests. I know the port numbers like I know my wife's boob size, cryptography, MAC, DAC, RBAC, Kerberos, Hashing, Malicious attacks and etc.
  • Options
    ElvisGElvisG Member Posts: 167
    Dang, that stinks. Please don't allow a failed test to stop you. Do you know where your weak areas were?
  • Options
    pbradishpbradish Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear Meast, it happens to the best of us. Study up and you will pass the next time. A fail is motivation if anything.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Meast wrote:
    Failed by one question, I think, I scored a 758, the wording of the questions were horrible

Unlucky! I agree with your comments about the questions, some really didn't make much sense to me either due to the wording. You're so close though, you'll pass this if you take it again. Good luck.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    ger the manger the man Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know how you feel. I did the test last Friday and got 705 after studying the sybex book inside out.
  • Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you studied 3 weeks and got a 758 that's not bad. I'm sure
    you will nail it next time.
  • Options
    I'm scheduled to test again next Friday!