Options

ICND1 Booked

amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
Well, after about a month with CBT Nuggets, Cisco Press, subnettingquestions.com and Packet Tracer, I took the plunge and booked the exam for next Wednesday - March 18.

I never took a Cisco exam before, and time management was not a big issue for Microsoft tests, but I feel pretty confident about the material so it should be ok.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    rwwest7rwwest7 Member Posts: 300
    Seeing as you are already MCSA, you'll find the ICND1 a breath of fresh air. No vague questions with multiple correct answers asking you to pick the "most correct". There is a clear cut answer to every question. Just remember you can't go back to a question once you've moved on, I didn't notice that until about 10 questions into my exam. Good luck.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    If you feel confident about this exam then I'm sure you will do fine! I think you will ned up liking the Cisco test format better than MS... At least I do.
  • Options
    kevin31kevin31 Member Posts: 154
    amp2030 wrote: »
    Well, after about a month with CBT Nuggets, Cisco Press, subnettingquestions.com and Packet Tracer, I took the plunge and booked the exam for next Wednesday - March 18.

I never took a Cisco exam before, and time management was not a big issue for Microsoft tests, but I feel pretty confident about the material so it should be ok.

Good luck with it! Post back and let us no how it goes?

How much time were you spending a night on the studying? Did you read more or watch nuggets more?

thanks

Kev
    LAB - 4 X 2651XM's 1 X 2620 3 X 2950 1 X 2509 AS 1 X 3550