Options

Alas the beast is no more

ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I vanquished my foe the beast this morning. It was my second go round with the horrible monster but I learned well after the first attempt of my weaknesses and reinforced my armor in those areas. *enough DnD geek speak*

I scored a 715, it's a pass. MSPress book was my primary source of study material. Glad to have this one out of the way. For those of you preparing for this one make sure you have a firm grasp of all areas listed. Also make sure you are strong on DNS and RRAS, and brush up on WSUS also, had a few questions in this area.

Comments

• Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

how long did you study for this?
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Zerubb wrote: »
    I vanquished my foe the beast this morning. It was my second go round with the horrible monster but I learned well after the first attempt of my weaknesses and reinforced my armor in those areas. *enough DnD geek speak*

You're starting to sound like Mclovin on "Role Models" icon_lol.gif just kidding. Congratulations on slaying the beast Sir Zerubb!!
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    impelse wrote: »
    Congrats.

how long did you study for this?

Started in December, took a few weeks off for the holidays. Started studies back up in January. Took the test early Feburary, failed that time. Went back to studying the areas that I was weakest in from the test print out. So total of about three months.
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass. Looks like you need a few more for the MCSA, what are you going to do next. A+/Sec+ plus and then 270?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    motogpman wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. Looks like you need a few more for the MCSA, what are you going to do next. A+/Sec+ plus and then 270?

I'm going with 70-284 to finish up the MCSA. I already have 270 completed.
  • Options
    mustwork02mustwork02 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_lol.gif
    In Everything Give Thanks! :thumbup:
  • Options
    MikdillyMikdilly Member Posts: 309
    Congratulations on your pass, what version of WSUS is used on the exam?