Options

Passed! :)

jhooditjhoodit Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just wanted to say I appreciate all who have added notes to this site as it helped to inform me what would be on the exam and to refresh on some topics. I got my degree in Computer Networking Systems about a year ago and have been working in the field since that time. On my track to gaining certifications, I started with the 70-270 and passed with a 857. I look forward to reading more notes on the site to freshen up my book knowledge on the topics I don't deal with on a day-to-day basis. Thanks again! icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome! congrats. I'm sitting for mine in a couple of weeks. What study materials did you use?
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • Options
    jhooditjhoodit Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The notes here to get an idea of what it would cover, hands on experience, and Visual CertExam practice tests.
  • Options
    markk2008markk2008 Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Major Congrats. icon_thumright.gif
    People who search for IT Jobs typically find Jobs in IT
  • Options
    jubi2386jubi2386 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I too have gotten my Computer Network Systems degree, im gonna set myself up to take the exam in a couple of months after i get done reading this book and taking exams from here and what was provided with the book as well as take a look at some notes on here and hope i pass :)
  • Options
    The Manassa MaulerThe Manassa Mauler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the test. icon_lol.gif
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
  • Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Congrats on the pass mate! It is a tricky exam this one.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    WMATHANGWMATHANG Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I will be writing my 070-270 Windows XP exams in the next two weeks, any advice as to what to expect on the exams?
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WMATHANG wrote: »
    I will be writing my 070-270 Windows XP exams in the next two weeks, any advice as to what to expect on the exams?

Just makesure that your comfortable with the OS and how it can be used in a corporate environment, things like permissions, policies and how it interacts with AD
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134